Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

ive been tagged by Kelly so here goes...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: John & I were still "living in sin" in beautiful Virginia...enjoying our youth and freedom!!

Things on my to-do list today: school drop off, auction with a friend, surfing, maybe scrapping, pickup kids, groceries, dinner, bed!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: new wardrobe, new house, new car, makeover, new camera, travel.

3 of my bad habits: on computer too much, don't eat right, drink too much soda

3 places I have lived: Virginia (USA), Illinois (USA), Beaconsfield (UK)

5 jobs that I have had: Bank Teller, Waitress, Medical Secretary, Operations Assistant for a shipping company, Mommy/Wife

5 Things people don't know about me: I grew up poor, I get very nervous when I meet new people (shy/insecure?), I've been in therapy, broke my leg in 3 places while skateboarding when I was 13, I want another baby.

I tag: 1.Beth 2. Tilda 3. Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment