Friday, February 12, 2010

My baby is 7...

I am feeling the years are flying by toooo fast...my baby girl turned 7 today! She had a bowling party with 4 of her closest friends and her sister!

In scrapping news, we have been plugging away at the SUPER Scraplift Challenge over at Chatty Scrappers!! Here is the January layouts! We lifted a fabulous artist named Ginger Williams. Here is some info on Ginger:
I'm 29 years old and have been married to the love of my life (Marc) for 9 years now. We have 3 wonderful boys, Ty (7), Blake (4), and Spencer (2). We moved into our first "real" home here in Texas a few years ago and we love it here.

Besides scrapbooking I love to read, surf, swim, go camping, sew, quilt, eat chocolate, and I also love photography! My favorite subjects are my boys of course, but I also enjoy the opportunity to do photo shoots for friends and family.

As for scrapbooking I've been doing that now for about 12 years, but it has been the past 7 years where this hobby has really exploded for me. I have had the opportunity to work as a scrapbooking instructor, design for several wonderful companies (currently designing for Keeping Memories Alive, Queen and Company, & Melissa Frances), have layouts and projects published by most major scrapbook publishers, and best of all, I am having a great time recording those sweet (and sometimes not-so-sweet) moments of my life I never want to forget!

I also wanted to add a huge thank you to all of you sweet people here at scrapbook.com! You overwhelm me with all of your kind words about my work! Thank you all so much! Your kind and sweet comments mean so much to me! =)

You can check out her work here:

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=167875

And here her blog: www.truekodakmoments.blogspot.com

Check out Chatty Scrappers for all of the completed scraplifts here:
http://chattyscrappers.net/forum/index.php?topic=3670.0

No comments:

Post a Comment