Thursday, November 29, 2007

On our way to Christmas...

Wow, I know I say this all of the time...but I cannot believe that it's almost December...almost Christmas...almost another year gone. I just had my 36th birthday, it coincided with a school-parent Christmas party and was great fun! Nothing like getting all dressed up, getting a sitter and going out purely for fun!!

We are all recovering (I hope) from a nasty cold/cough...and I think my little one even managed to turn hers into croup. I feel like I should set off an antibacterial bomb in the house! Last week we had 2 Thanksgivings, a Christmas party, my birthday, the school Christmas Fayre and we went to a football game (a.k.a. soccer). Fun, but exhausting!

This week has been a bit slower. Catching up on laundry and cleaning, lunch with friends, coffee with friends, Crafting some xmas gift bags, researching ski holidays... Need to do our Christmas cards tomorrow, and I still haven't taken a picture of the girls with their reindeer antlers on! I did NOT make my own Christmas cards this year...first time in a long time! The kids drew cards and the school had them made into Christmas cards!! Less work for me, more fun for them!

Looking forward to a quiet weekend. Tomorrow is Friday and hubby has the day off! The only other commitment we have is dinner at our friends and a little Christmas "do" of drinks and nibbles at our neighbors house. Nothing too stressful!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you've been busy! I can totally understand, I don't know where time has gone lately between work, running, my OU course and of course scrapping, Christmas shopping, cards...

    We must still try to meet! i'm actually off work between Xmas and new year's so how about you? Are you around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, chicki!! you have been super busy! I haven't been by your blog in a long time... about to go scrap and send some things your way :)

    ReplyDelete